The PROGRAMMING (PROmoting GeRiAtric Medicine in countries where it is still eMergING) COST Action 21122 has opened a call for Applications for Grants for Short Term Scientific Missions, Virtual Mobility Grants and ITC conference grants.
Short Term Scientific Missions
PROGRAMMING (PROmoting GeRiAtric Medicine in countries where it is still eMergING, COST Action CA21122) is pleased to announce the first open call for STSM (Short Term Scientific Mission) grant applications.
STSM is a professional visit of a host institution located in a different country than the country of affiliation for a certain duration to complete a particular project which is compatible with the scope and objectives of the Action.
The amount of the grant which has a maximum limit of EUR 4000,00 (per grant) is to be decided by the Action’s Core Group based on the request of the applicant and considering the duration and location of the STSM. This funding aims to contribute for the expenses of travel, accommodation, living and proposed project.
- Deadline for applications: 15th of May (23.59 Central European Time)
- Deadline for evaluations of applications: 31st May 2023
- Deadline for the end date of the missions: 31st October 2023
Virtual Mobility Grants
PROGRAMMING (PROmoting GeRiAtric Medicine in countries where it is still eMergING, COST Action CA21122) is pleased to announce the first open call for Virtual Mobility (VM) grant applications.
VM is a special type of networking activity which enables a professional collaboration of the grantee with other researchers and innovators or organizations. This collaboration might be in the form of (but not limited to) a virtual mentoring, designing or performing a scientific study (e.g. data collection, statistical analysis etc.) or coordination of a project which benefit the Action’s objectives.
The VM grant candidate should propose a specific task/project of their choice to be completed in a determined period of time OR could choose one of the missions proposed by the Working Group 5 (WG5) leaders to facilitate the objectives of this WG namely:
- Design and editing of Digital Newsletter – 2 issues per year
- Design and Management of Social Media content
- Organization of Focus groups and report of results through the format of a scientific paper to be published
- Post-production of PROGRAMMING promotional videos
The amount of the grant which has a maximum limit of EUR 1500,00 (per grant) is to be decided by the Action’s Core Group considering the complexity of the task and activities to be covered via the VM grant and the number of grants to be awarded. This funding aims to contribute for the overall effort given during the completion of the special work.
Deadline extended until the 15th of May (23.59 Central European Time)
New deadline for the evaluation of the applications: 31st May 2023
Deadline of for the end date of the missions: 31st October 2023
ITC conference grants
PROGRAMMING (PROmotingGeRiAtric Medicine in countries where it is still eMergING), COST Action-CA21122 is pleased to announce the first open call for ITC Conference grant applications.
ITC Conference grants aim to support Young Researchers and Innovators (YRI) affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) / Near Neighbour Country establishing a network and increasing visibility via active participation in one of the high-level conferences in a relevant field of study. Herein, the active participation basically implies an oral or poster presentation of the own work given by a YRI.
The amount of the grant which has a maximum limit of EUR 2000,00 (per grant) for face-to-face conferences and EUR 500,00 (per grant) for virtual conferences, is to be decided by the Action Core Group considering the duration and location of the Conference, the actual conference fee and the number of applicants. This funding aims to contribute for the expenses of travelling, accommodation, and subsistence in addition to the registration fee, printing of scientific poster and overall effort.
- ITC conference grants are closed for the first Grant Period (1/11/22-31/10/23). For conferences that will take place from the 1/11/23 and on, please stay tuned.
- Deadline for decisions: 2 weeks after confirmation of the abstract acceptance by the conference
- IMPORTANT: In order for a conference to be eligible for the ITC conference grant for the first Grant Period (current call), the end date of the conference must be no later than the 31st October 2023 (ITC conference grants for events later may be claimed via the next call for grants for the second Grant Period of the Action, starting from 1/11/23)